Friday, December 3, 2010

Overdue Update

Hello everyone! I've been quiet a long time and we are way overdue for an update catching up what has been happening in my writer life since I posted last. 

The most exciting thing is my first book being accepted at Silver Publishing. The title is Our December and it's the first part of a 6 book series. you can find more information about the series on the Published page at my blog. I am honored that my very first cover for Silver was designed by the amazing Reese and she worked her usual magic. I was speechless when I saw the cover and I'm still stunned by how perfect it is for the story.

Showing off a bit!

I am still working on Silver and I have two other books lined up to write (more details on my published page) I'm looking forward to a productive exciting year. I can't think of a better way to ring in that year than with the release of Jared and Alex's first appearance. They've lived in my head for so long, it's about time they got out for some air! I'll blog with a blurb and excerpt soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment