Saturday, December 15, 2012

Reason to Celebrate!


On December 25, 2010 exactly two years ago, Our December, The Making of a Man Book 1 was released by Silver Publishing. It was my first publication beyond a few short stories. I'll never forget the thrill and the absolute terror I felt that day. Thanks to the love you all have for the boys, release days with Alex and Jared now are more excitment than terror filled with my eagerness for you to read the new story. 

When I learned that the first three books in the series were going to be released in print I wanted it to be special, and so I asked if Silver would consider waiting until Christmas Day. I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my second anniversary as a writer. 

I had a vision as to how I wanted to present the series in print and I talked to Reese about it a long time ago, maybe over a year. I forgot about our conversation. She did not and a week ago presented me with the most beautiful bookcover I have ever seen. The fist print volume of the series is entitled Life Should be Beautiful and contains Our December, A Place To Run and Stronger in Your hands. 

Today I am giving a sneak peak at the cover, please come back and join me on December 25, 2013 to celebrate Two years of Alex and Jared. There will be prizes and a sneak peak at If the Stars Fall, book five of the series scheduled for release Jan 12. 







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cover. And a great big "Congratulations" on your two year anniversary, Diane!

    Hugs,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the cover and the title. I typically don't buy books in print anymore but this is one I WILL be getting!! Maybe one day I will even get to meet you in person and get it signed! LOL! I know I have told you many times how much I love these characters! I still continue to get people to read it. In fact I just bought the first book for my cousin to read! She's never read MM before but since I'm in the next book I guilted her into reading it. LOL. Now she loves the series and has already got the rest of the series.
    Congrats on the anniverary and THANK you for taking the chance and creating a beautiful love story!
    Foretta

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just keep getting better and better! =)

    ReplyDelete