I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by RJ Scott, the woman that dragged me into the publishing world despite my very best efforts at procrastination.
She's a fabulous author and has written a mint of great books if you haven't read them I suggest you start! RJ Scott Author Fantastic She even has her own publishing house, no seriously! Love Lane Books See she is filled with teh awesome.
And now the rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
- I lived in seven states and one foreign country before the fourth grade.
- I used to write made up stories about the cute boys at school with my best friend.
- I have four children, the oldest is 31 and the youngest just turned 14. The twenty year old is never leaving home, apparently.
- In the past I thought zombie movies were stupid. Now my favorite show is the Walking Dead and my favorite character is Daryl.
- I get my inspiration for stories most often from phrases in a song that catch my attention. Like Rearranging Stars, came from Darren Hayes "So Beautiful" You know they can have their universe. We'll be in the dirt designing stars. I didn't say it makes sense.
- My very first written for public story was LOTR fanfiction. Featuring Elladon and Elrohir. I wrote it for a friend I RPG'd with and she made me post it to the fanfiction group. No this friend was not RJ Scott. I attract that sort I guess.
- I write slower than almost everyone I know. Four books a year for me is going to be a stretch. It's my goal for 2013. Wish me luck.
And now for some places to visit that are run by the awesome and the cool. They are allmy friends so have fun when you stop by to see them.
So this is not fifteen, for one thing RJ Scott stole a lot of mine and for another I had no idea so many of the author friends I talk to on facebook have no blog or website at all. Or at least not one they list on facebook. So I fail at my number of links I hope RJ doesn't take away my award!!