Sunday, January 6, 2013

Winners! Winners! Read all about them!


I've had two contests running the last couple weeks and it's time to name the winners!!

First my two year anniversary contest. The winner will receive a signed print copy of The Making of a Man Volume One, Life Should be Beautiful and a special Christmas ornament. There were a lot of you and I was curious to see who the winner would be.

I determine this by copying everyone's name into a randomizer and then pushing the button. It's fun for me! And now it's fun for...

Tammy! You were indeed on time and are the winner of my two year anniversary contest! Please send me the address you'd like to receive your package to my email dianeadams at outlook.com.

Congratulations on your win. I hope you enjoy the prize!

Next was my blog hop contest for The Next Big Thing.

This contest was for any book off my back list. Into the randomizer when the names and ...

Juliana popped out! Congratulations!! Please email em at dianeadams at outlook.com and tell me which book you want. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you to everyone for taking the time to stop by say such wonderful things. You guys made these contests a lot of fun <3

2 comments: